In all sorts of garments available for men, women, children and even babies t-shirts are most commonly and extensively worn. There are different kinds of t-shirt styles available in the market to satisfy individual demand.
Screen printing gained immense popularity due to its quality, speed, and cost-effectiveness, especially, on bulk printing orders. Many industries from sports to entertainment and even small businesses use screen printed t-shirts to promote their name or brand to spread awareness. This is a kind of symbolic and pictorial advertising for products and brands.
Why is screen printing a great option?
Screen printing is unlike heat transfer printing, also known as thermal printing. Screen printing uses separate screens for different colors and designs. The results are often best with lighter colors as warmer colors require a white base and a lot more color, hence, increasing the cost of printing. Screening has a number of advantages such as:
- A unique and distinguished print is obtained every single time as hand power is used to function the machine.
- The print lasts longer with crisp details and high quality.
- You can experiment as much as you like and it is fun to try new things
- The options are unlimited, especially, with overlapping and screen miking techniques.
- Customizing a t-shirt as per your liking has never been easier or cheaper
- It is cost-effective in terms of time, speed, quality and bulk production
- Screen printing is not restricted to t-shirt printing. It also works well on mugs, bottles, metal boards and foamy materials which are excellent giveaway products for marketing and advertising.
- Any design you see on the internet can be captured and transferred on to your favorite item.
- More economical than digital printing.
Try https://www.shopstrange.net/custom-screen-printing-portland-oregon/ to check out the countless screen printing options available at unbeatable prices.
Screen printing for branding and promotion
Screen printed t-shirts, bottles, bags, caps and many more items are widely used for indirect promotion of companies and their businesses.
Imprinting a company’s brand or logo on common everyday items is a great way to build brand awareness and brand loyalty, especially, when you are giving them away for free!
Here are some ways screen printing helps market brands and businesses.
- A cost-effective way to give satisfied clients an item that they are likely to use every day and that has your company logo on it
- Promoting sportswear and accessories during sports events
- Screen printed Disney or Hollywood characters boost fame of released movies.
Besides being used for marketing purposes, screen printing is also a great way for people to customize a T-shirt or other product to their personalized taste. Other uses of screen printing include:
- A great gift idea for family members
- A great way to show your customers that they matter’.
- Supporting a social cause.
- Thanking volunteer workers.
- Inspiring team spirit while working in groups.
- Special screen printed gifts for special occasions.
The Screen Printing process is east, exciting, and fast making it a popular way to get customized stuff that will make people around you ask “Where did you get that?”.
On the flip side, it is also great for businesses looking to market their brand or business through promotional marketing strategies. So dive into the world of screen printing and explore all the options that it has to offer.