There are a number of companies out there today that specialize in producing products that deal with a specific aspect of diet and health. The keto diet and lifestyle, for instance, is one area that has seen staggering growth in the number of companies producing keto-centric products.
But if you’re looking for a sector that really pioneered the creation of nutritional products aimed at a specific demographic, you have to start with bodybuilding.
Companies have been engaged for decades in creating supplements of various kinds all intended to help those seeking physical perfection attain it. GNC is perhaps the best-known example of such a company. But there are many others. Including Promera Sports.
What is Promera Sports?
Promera Sports is a producer of nutritional supplements headquartered in Nashville, TN. The company’s legal name is ProMera Health LLC. The company was founded in 2007, has 40-50 employees, and does some $8 million in annual sales.
ProMera Health is itself a subsidiary of a company called Vireo Systems which operates about a dozen brands covering everything from dog and cat food to personal hygiene products to laundry detergent and of course, Promera Sports bodybuilding products.
Promera Sports has seen steady, if unspectacular, growth during their 12+ years in business. The company is widely regarded as producing high quality, reliable, and safe supplements to the workout community.
What are the Products They Offer?
Promera Sports offers more than 40 products, so there simply isn’t room to profile them all here. Instead, we’re going to look at a representative sampling of some of their most popular items.
- Con-Cret Pump Nitric Oxide Booster – Pump Nitric Oxide Booster Increases workout performance and enhances the all-important pump. Nitric oxide is known to increase blood flow and enhance nutrient delivery while boosting energy and stamina and increasing brute strength.
That increased blood flow is also responsible for the extreme pump you’re likely to get from this product. Something that is prized by any established or aspiring bodybuilder.
- Con-Cret Creatine HCL – This supplement is formulated to increase endurance, reduce water retention, speed up muscle recovery, and help you avoid bloating, cramps, and gas that can sometimes accompany creatine supplementation.
Promera Creatine HCL features the highest potency form of creatine that is also highly water-soluble. This enables you to get the nutrients you need while only engaging in micro-dosing.
- Con-Cret Burn – This is the company’s most notable and popular fat burner designed to help you eliminate excess fat so that your newly enlarged muscles can shine through in all their sculpted glory. Does it work? For the most part, yes.
But it’s also the only slightly iffy product on their resume. We say that because The Burn Blend, as the company calls it, is comprised of a series of unremarkable ingredients all underpinned by a large dose of caffeine.
So it’s basically a caffeine supplement that won’t burn fat by itself. All that caffeine though will help you push through barriers in the gym, which should help you enhance your fat-burning efforts indirectly.
- Con-Cret Pre – This is the company’s pre-eminent pre-workout supplement. It uses a proprietary blend of ingredients, including beta-alanine, caffeine, and Creatine HCL to address the root causes of muscle fatigue.
This method of bolstering your body’s own power generation mechanisms is key to enabling you to push through performance limits when your body might normally resist. If that sounds maybe a bit unhealthy, don’t worry.
It’s not going to force your body to do anything it doesn’t want to. Rather, it’s going to enable it to do things it wasn’t able to do before.
- Amino Tren – Promera Sports Amino Tren combines L-glutamine, L-arginine, beta-alanine, and other amino acids to improve muscle performance, speed recovery and build strong lean muscle mass.
This is one of the company’s most widely respected products with reviews from both pros and customers extolling its ability to deliver on the promises your intense workouts make.
It also includes L-Isoleucine, which helps regulate energy levels by helping to control blood sugar. An ideal supplement to take after a muscle busting workout.
“Nutrition is 150 percent of the bodybuilding formula. It’s that important.” – Ronnie Coleman, 8 time Mr Olympia
Are Promera Sports Products Effective?
Yes, Promera Sports Products are considered effective. They receive generally favorable reviews with many people praising their purity and potency and claiming they typically do what they say they’ll do. And that’s really what you want from a product, isn’t it?
Something that does what it says it will do on the label. Maybe the secret of their success is that they keep things simple. They don’t mess around with complex formulations or try to bowl you over with claims that they’ve reinvented the nutritional wheel.
Instead, they focus on providing high-quality versions of the nutritional supplements bodybuilders, athletes, and your basic gym rat all need to achieve the level of fitness they’re after. Their formulations tend to be heavy on things like amino acids, which science tells us is absolutely essential to recovery and rebuilding after strenuous exercise.
Other products feature things like whey protein, which is the purest type of protein and brimming with those essential amino acids we just talked about.
But the main focus of their marketing is on their creatine formulation, which leverages Creatine HCL. The company touts it as being more effective and efficient than any other on the market. Is it?
We’ll get into that in a minute. But Micro-Dose Creatine HCL is a big part of Promera Sports‘ marketing push right now, and customers seem to be buying it, both literally and figuratively.
Promera Sports Product Ingredients
The 40+ products produced by Promera Sports contain dozens of ingredients. For this list, we’ve chosen only the ones that the company uses to build its various supplements around.
- Micro-dose Creatine HCL – Creatine Hydrochloride, or HCL, was first discovered in 2003. Just 4 years before Promera Sports opened for business. Right from the start this enhanced form of the muscle-building compound creatine was central to the company’s approach to bodybuilding supplements, and it remains so today.
Creatine HCL has been shown to optimize available strength, head off muscle fatigue, and allow you to build endurance and mass without any known serious side effects. It has also demonstrated an ability to help people transcend various neurological conditions.
- Amino Acids – As we touched on earlier amino acids are essential to the process of muscle recovery and rebuilding in the wake of strenuous exercise. This is because amino acids are the building blocks of protein.
And proteins, of course, are the building blocks of muscle. You can’t go out and buy bigger muscles, you can only get them through effort exerted in the weight room.
But that’s only half the battle. Without providing your body the amino acids it needs to repair and rebuild all you’ll do is wear your muscles down and end up in worse condition than when you started.
- Fish oil – This might seem like an unlikely ingredient to find in bodybuilding supplements, but that’s really only because of the name. In fact, fish oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids that help bodybuilders burn fat more effectively. They also help build a strong skeletal foundation on which to hang your new, cut physique.
- Creatinol-O-Phosphate – This compound is often confused with the more high-profile Creatine HCL. But while chemically related it is, in fact, an entirely separate nutrient. Creatine-O-Phosphate provides energy which is used by the body specifically to power muscle contraction.
As you can imagine, such a thing is important to weight lifters, bodybuilders, and athletes in general.
- Vitamin B-12 – Vitamin B-12 is used by the body to metabolize fat and protein. It plays an assistive role by helping amino acids affect repairs to damaged muscles after a hard workout. B-12 also plays an important role in the production of red blood cells. And without those red blood cells, your muscles wouldn’t get the oxygen they need to do their job.
Promera Sports isn’t the biggest producer of bodybuilding supplements, but they have a solid and growing reputation for getting things right. Their line of Con-Cret powders is rich in branched-chain amino acids, essential vitamins, high-quality protein and Creatine HCL.
If you’re looking for an alternative to generic protein powders and bodybuilding supplements that promise the moon and deliver disappointment, we’d highly recommend you consider Promera Sports supplements.
They’ll help you achieve the bodybuilding and strength gains you’re after without endangering your health or draining your bank account.