For decades bodybuilders, football players and more have put their health on the line using steroids. That’s because even if it’s dangerous or legal—steroids produce results.
The steroid Dianabol was one of the first popular anabolic steroids and is still widely used in a covert basis today. But it comes with a laundry list of potential side effects including liver damage, voice changes, acne, and more.
While bodybuilders continue to use Dianabol, most secretly wish there was a safe and legal alternative. After all, if we can remotely drive cars on other planets and connect billions of humans through the internet in real-time, why not?
Well, that alternative might just be here. And its name is D-Bal from a company called Crazybulk. We’re here to find out if it’s indeed the real deal.
What is Crazybulk D-Bal?
Crazybulk D-Bal is a nutritional supplement designed to produce steroid-like muscle growth legally and safely. It’s made using 100% all-natural ingredients with the goal of mimicking the muscle-building effects of Dianabol. That’s a pretty tall order, considering Dianabol’s reputation for delivering the goods both on the field and on the bodybuilding stage.
Non-steroid based muscle growth has been the holy grail of strength training for decades. So if Crazybulk can pull it off, it would represent something of a revolution in bodybuilding and athletics.
To perform their supplemental trick, Crazybulk reaches into the all-natural ingredient cabinet. What they pull out are intriguing and noteworthy substances that each have shown promise when it comes to enabling muscle growth and enhancing endurance.
Who is Crazybulk D-BAL For?
Crazybulk D-Bal is for anyone who has yearned to find a safe, effective, and legal way to enhance their muscle-building efforts. This means it’s not for everyone. Since not everyone is interested in looking like the Hulk. So who might be interested in this type of supplement?
- Bodybuilders – Those who spend long hours in the weight room at some point reach a plateau. No matter how much they work or how hard they try, they simply can’t break through to another level. These folks, both men and women, often find themselves contemplating things like Dianabol. Instead, they should give D-Bal a try first.
- Football players – When it comes to American style football strength and stamina are everything. If you’re a defensive lineman tasked with making it past a 300-pound offensive lineman protecting the quarterback you need any physical advantage you can get. D-Bal could potentially provide that advantage in a safe and legal manner.
- Anyone who just wants to be bigger and stronger – Not everyone who wants to have a sculpted physique is after a bodybuilding title or a Super Bowl. Some of them just want to be bigger and stronger because, why not?
It’s better to be strong than weak and better to be healthy than unhealthy. So if your goal is nothing more than to make yourself the best physical specimen you can be, then D-Bal might have something to offer.
“Numerous animal models have shown adverse effects of steroids on the kidneys” – Dr. Leal Herlitz, Columbia University Medical Center
How Does it Work?
Because D-Bal isn’t an anabolic steroid, the mechanisms by which it works are different. When someone lifts a weight that is heavier than their muscles are used to it creates tears in the muscle fiber. Once the workout is complete, the body gets to work repairing the damaged muscle and replacing the damaged tissue with larger, stronger tissue.
Steroids go right to the damaged tissue and bind with the cells. They then drive a higher level of protein synthesis which produces an even larger, more powerful muscle then the body would have otherwise produced on its own.
D-Bal, on the other hand, works by stimulating nitrogen retention. This is important because nitrogen helps the body absorb protein more effectively. And since all muscle growth is dependent on protein synthesis, this can have a beneficial effect and lead to bigger muscles.
D-Bal also includes a plant-derived ingredient called tribulus terrestris that studies have shown has the ability to increase testosterone production. Of course, testosterone is the ultimate muscle-building hormone. So more testosterone should equal a more powerful physique.
We’ll get into a more specific breakdown of the various ingredients and their roles in a moment. For now, suffice to say that D-Bal takes a different path to muscle production than Dianabol. One that’s safer and which uses the body’s natural muscle-building mechanisms, rather than trying to force your cells to accept an unnatural process.
Is it Effective?
This is the $64,000 question. Our testing indicates that it does work to help you breakthrough performance barriers and build larger, more powerful muscles. But there are two caveats attached to that statement.
- First, you’ll have to work like a fiend to be able to take full advantage of what D-Bal has to offer. There’s no faking it or getting results from half-hearted efforts. And…
- Second, regardless of how hard you work out, D-Bal isn’t going to produce the same magnitude of muscle mass growth that someone would get from Dianabol or other similar anabolic steroids.
So, is it effective? It can be. But it’s important that you keep your expectations in check and don’t expect it to produce steroid-like results. You’ll also have to work as hard as you’ve ever worked to see significant results.
Plenty of online user reviews also confirm both of those statements with most people indicating they obtain some muscle-building benefits and others commenting on the amount of work required.
Our own test results are encouraging enough for us to conclude that D-Bal isn’t just another placebo pretending to be a muscle-building supplement. It’s the real deal. And that by itself may be worth the price of admission for many people.
Is Crazybulk D-BAL Safe to Use?
Yes, Crazybulk D-Bal is safe to use and generally considered to be free of adverse side effects.
What are its ingredients?
As we mentioned, the D-Bal formula is comprised of 100% natural ingredients. The product is also made in a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) facility so you can be assured of quality and safety. It’s free of sugar and cholesterol and virtually free of sodium as well.
All the emphasis here is on providing the ingredients you need for fast muscle growth. Those ingredients include:
- Whey protein concentrate – Something has to be the filler here so why not whey protein? Whey protein is used by countless bodybuilders, and fitness freaks the world over to help them repair and build bigger muscles.
So it only makes sense that in a supplement designed to do just that that whey protein would be the filler instead of some inert substance your body would just expel.
- Tribulus terrestris – Tribulus terrestris is a fruit-bearing plant native to Asia that has been used for centuries to help men enhance their sexual performance and increase their energy levels. It’s thought now that TT has the ability to promote testosterone production, which is how it’s able to work its magic because testosterone is key to the production of large, powerful muscles.
Due to its ability to enhance T-levels tribulus terrestris, it’s without a doubt the centerpiece ingredient in Crazybulk D-Bal.
- Leucine – While proteins are the building blocks of muscle, amino acids are the building blocks of protein. Without sufficient amounts of amino acids, your body simply won’t be able to muster the ability to produce the proteins to build your new muscle mass.
Leucine is an essential amino acid. Meaning your body does not produce it by itself. But you need to obtain it from outside sources like food or, in this case, D-Bal.
- Valine – Valine is another amino acid used by the body to biosynthesize proteins. Like the other amino acids in D-Bal, valine is a branched-chain amino acid that plays an important role in rapid recovery from strenuous workouts as well as helping to rebuild larger, stronger muscles. Valine is another essential amino acid. So there’s no simply hoping that your body will produce all you need. You have to get valine from outside sources like D-Bal.
Should You Try It?
While it may not be able to produce the same type of results as Dianabol, D-Bal nonetheless delivers on its promise to help you build a bigger, stronger body. It will also help you bust through performance ceilings that may have been holding you back.
And, just as important, it won’t produce any of the negative side effects of an anabolic steroid. So no acne, no irritability, no kidney or liver problems, and no hair loss.
Keep in mind though that in order to enjoy any of the benefits of Crazybulk D-Bal, you’ll need to apply yourself in the weight room like perhaps never before.
If you can do that, then you’re sure to be pleased with the results. If you waver in your workout commitments, any benefits will be modest and short-lived. So pick up some D-Bal and get working. And leave the dangerous, expensive and illegal supplements on the shelf where they belong.