Those interested in losing fat while gaining in musculature often engage in what is known as “stacking.” Stacking sounds kind of intimidating (maybe even illegal) but really all it means is that you ingest multiple supplements that boost each other’s effectiveness.
The result is a larger, more cut physique. There are a lot of companies out there that sell pre-made stacks. One of them is called Crazy Mass. Crazy Mass markets their Cutting Stack as “legal steroids” that will allegedly help you achieve steroid-like results without the complications. But does Cutting Stack work? That’s what we’re going to find out.
What is The Crazy Mass Cutting Stack?
The Crazy Mass Cutting Stack is a combination of 4 different steroid-like products designed to help you lose fat and increase muscle. While they’re marketed as “legal steroids” you need to take that designation with a grain of salt. Because they’re actually plant-based products that mimic the mechanisms of actual steroids.
Some folks assume that these are some of the real steroids that managed to avoid the 2004 government banned list. They’re not. These are plant-based products that mimic steroid effects with varying degrees of success. They’re also the only kind of roid or roid-like product that is considered legal by various governing bodies like the IOC and the NCAA.
So, if you’re an athlete in training for an officially sanctioned event and you’re tempted to use some of those still technically legal steroids, remember that legal in the eyes of the Feds doesn’t mean acceptable in the eyes of the International Olympic Committee etc. A better bet is to use something like the Crazy Mass Cutting Stack and keep your reputation intact.
What are the Products Offered by Crazy Mass?
The typical Crazy Mass Cutting Stack is comprised of 4 different products; Clentrimix, Testoroxn, Paravar and Winnidrol. Let’s put each under the microscope and see what they’re about.
- Clentrimix – Clentrmix is intended as an alternative to Clenbuterol and is included here for its ability to ramp up fat burning and increase stamina. (The reason an alternative to Clenbuterol is necessary is because that steroid has never gained FDA approval.)
Clentrimix itself is not a steroid but is instead a combination of niacin, guarana extract, yohimbe, and some other ingredients that are known to help increase muscle mass and mimic other Clenbuterol effects.
- Testoroxn – This is another pseudo-steroid produced by Crazy Mass. It’s intended to boost the production of testosterone in the body. Obviously, greater amounts of testosterone will have a positive effect on muscle gain and endurance, while reducing recovery times.
Testeroxn is made from a number of all-natural ingredients, including Tribulus Terrestris, a plant that has long been used in traditional medicine to enhance virility and increase strength and stamina.
- Paravar – Paravar is another plant-based pseudo-steroid. Although to be fair, it comes closer than either Testeroxn or Clentrimix to being an actual steroid. Its job is to improve muscle hardness, enhance your cut, burn off subcutaneous fat, and reduce recovery time.
To accomplish these lofty goals it uses whey protein (builds muscle mass), branched-chain amino acids (aid in repair and rebuilding of muscles) and adenosine triphosphate or ATP (required by the body to power muscle contraction).
- Winnidrol – Winnidrol helps build a more sculpted physique by enabling greater speed, endurance, and agility, and allowing you to stay more mentally focused on the task at hand. Often, when people fail to reach their goals in the weight room, it’s a result of losing focus partway through or simply running out of gas at critical times.
Winnidrol is designed to provide you with mental clarity and determination and to keep the wind in your sails at times when you might normally be hitting an endurance wall.
Is it Effective?
For the most part, our tests indicate that Crazy Mass legal steroid alternatives are fairly effective. It’s not Dianabol, but the entire 4 part Crazy Mass Cutting Stack, when used as directed, should help you achieve a leaner, more cut physique without having to play alchemist with your cellular structure.
Overall, our testers reported having previously unknown amounts of energy leading up to their workouts, being more single-minded as they progressed through their routines, and they were able to build significant muscle mass.
“The reason steroids are not legal is because they can hurt people seriously.” – Evander Holyfield
What are the Pros and Cons of the CrazyMass Cutting Stack?
The pros and cons of the Crazy Mass Cutting Stack include bigger, stronger muscles, greater definition, enhanced mental acuity and affordability. On the downside, you’re looking at only modest cutting benefits.
Ingredients Used in These Products
- Adenosine triphosphate – Adenosine triphosphate, or ATP as it’s commonly called, is classified as a coenzyme. It’s a molecule found within the cells of both animals and plants. When food molecules are broken down by the body, they release chemical energy.
This energy is captured by ATP, which then directs it to various parts of the body to fuel a variety of cellular processes. Here, its main purpose is to help power muscle contraction so you can enjoy a more effective workout.
- Branched-chain amino acids – Branched-chain amino acids, or BCAAs, are a suite of essential amino acids that play a central role in protein synthesis. Essential amino acids are those that must be obtained from outside the body. And protein synthesis, of course, is the one component of muscle building for which there is simply no substitute.
- Whey protein – Whey protein is derived from milk and is considered to be the best type of protein for the purpose of building muscle mass. That’s because it’s rich in the aforementioned branched-chain amino acids. It also stimulates muscle growth by increasing the number of anabolic hormones released during exercise.
And just to add a bit of icing on the cake, it’s also absorbed quickly by the body and put right to use. So it’s less likely to wind up forming love handles instead of muscles.
- Tribulus Terrestris – Tribulus terrestris has played a role in traditional medicine for thousands of years. People in South and Southeast Asia have long believed that it has the ability to enhance the sex drive and cure conditions like ED.
Beyond that, it’s thought to boost testosterone production as well. And that is one of the best things you can do if your goal is to build large, powerful muscles. There is clinical evidence to support some of the claims made of TT but not all of them.
- Niacin – Niacin (vitamin B3) is known to produce a variety of beneficial effects. First, it boosts energy levels. Second, it increases red blood cell production. And that’s key to delivering food and oxygen to your growing muscles.
In addition, it stimulates human growth hormone (HGH) production. HGH, of course, increases the rate of muscle growth and muscle size. And finally, niacin stimulates the production of nitric oxide. Nitric oxide facilitates oxygen flow, making you more alert and allowing your muscles to grow faster.
- Guarana extract – Guarana extract is gleaned from the paullinia cupana plant found in the rainforest of South America. Guarana is extracted from the plant’s distinctive red flowers and is purported to produce a variety of beneficial effects.
It’s said to improve alertness, prevent fatigue, breakdown dietary fat, and adipose tissue, increase blood volume, and improve muscle structure and appearance. Has it been scientifically proven to live up to such a lofty billing? It’s fair to say the jury is out.
- Yohimbe – The herb yohimbe is the one really suspect ingredient on this list. At one time it was thought by bodybuilders that it would stimulate testosterone production. But that has largely been disproven. As such its inclusion here seems something of an afterthought.
The CrazyMass Cutting Stack uses a number of proven muscle, strength, and stamina builders to mimic the effects of anabolic steroids to a reasonable degree. When used as directed, it’s likely you’ll enjoy a substantial increase in muscle mass along with a decrease in fat. The combination of the two will result in a physique that looks noticeably more imposing. And that’s the whole point.
We love a pleasant surprise when we review supplements like this. Mostly because they’re so rare. So many alleged muscle building supplements don’t build anything except the manufacturer’s bank account.
We’re happy to say Crazy Mass Cutting Stack is an exception to that rule and well worth the money for anyone who is interested in obtaining a more imposing physique without using illegal or legal steroids.