Have you ever found yourself searching on Google, “What are the top fitness apps to download?” or “What’s the perfect app to help me stay on track with my summer goals?”
We know you are not the only one who has searched for this or asked your computer to find the solution. This summer, we’re committed to conquering our fitness at home, and we’re going to need all the backup we can get.
But where should you begin? Fortunately, we can help you save time with Fit at Home, the UK’s largest on-demand workout platform. With one easy system, you can complete your fitness journey from the comfort of your own home. Let’s take a look at the top reasons Fit at Home was created for you.
Calculate Your Body Mass Index
Unlike many other fitness programs, Fit at Home knows that if you have the proper Body Mass Index (BMI), you are fit and healthy. When your BMI is within a healthy range, you feel and look wonderful! Additionally, if your BMI appears to be too high, you can easily begin working with Fit at Home personal trainers to achieve a healthy BMI faster than ever before!
Simply At Home
With Fit at Home, you’ll never have to leave the house to work out again! Do you wish to reduce weight or improve your cardiovascular fitness? It is feasible to do so from the convenience of your own home! The Fit at Home app is accessible on-demand 24 hours a day. The app is available on your Smart TV or through your television provider. Of course, Fit at Home is also available online via smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
Fit at Home has over 500 diverse workouts in a variety of areas that will cover every facet of your fitness journey. You can select a workout from your preferred trainer in several different areas, including the following:
- Bodyweight exercises: This is a highly efficient kind of strength training that utilizes only your own body weight as resistance. A total-body exercise that will help you sculpt your physique.
- Meditation: Fit at Home understands that relaxation and mindfulness are just as critical as exercise! Regular meditation helps combat stress, improves sleep quality, and increases attention. You have the ability to create aware moments for yourself and the proper balance of body and mind!
- Dumbbells: You may believe this category is just for arm workouts, but while dumbbells are meant to promote arm strength, you’ll also be working up a sweat and training your entire body!
- Abdominal workouts: The ideal workout for your hectic lifestyle. With abdominal training, you’ll focus on your core and develop the inner strength that you’ll need to get through the day.
- Pilates: Fit at Home provides pilates routines that will help you improve your posture, flexibility, balance, strength, and coordination while also relieving stress and improving your concentration to keep your body and mind in terrific shape.
Simple to Navigate
Fit at Home offers six distinct categories, each of which targets a different area on the body or style of activity. From strengthening to stretching, with the simple push of a button, you may access every option available for targeting specific regions of the body. With these easy-to-navigate categories, Fit at Home has you covered from head to toe.