The global economy has been rocked by the pandemic and if your business has survived the past couple of years, you are to be congratulated! If your business is online, this is your lifeline and if your incoming web traffic isn’t what it should be, perhaps it is time for some targeted digital marketing. There are many strategies that can be applied and here are some of the popular digital marketing strategies that businesses in Australia are turning to in order to boost their online profile.
- Search Engine Optimisation – SEO is a critical aspect of digital marketing and by optimising your site for Google searches, you will see a noticeable spike in web traffic, as users are redirected via a search engine. Google uses complex algorithms that change like the wind and while they are secretive about this, a good SEO technician knows enough to put your website on page one of specific searches. Research tells us that almost all users find what they are looking for within the first ten search results, so that’s where you want to be and there are a few ways to do this. Essential keyword research must be carried out to discover the most used search terms regarding your product or service and that forms the basis of your SEO.
- Email Marketing – Let’s not overlook email marketing; studies show that a lot of people read their emails, especially with the right heading. Join forces with https://www.prodocom.com.au/products/email, a leading Australian email marketing firm and see a good ROI. Enlisting the help of a leading email marketing team ensures the best results, as they plan rich content that is delivered in a professional manner; this type of business is performance-based, so check out their impressive list of clients for a seal of approval. Your growing list of customers will receive quality content delivered to their inbox and this can be a very effective way to get your message across.
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) – We should never underestimate the power of platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Tik-Tok; and your social media accounts should be in the hands of a professional SMM team that can generate a large social media following and establish a positive image with users. Social media platforms have two main avenues of attack; you can generate followers with regular posting of quality content, and you can place ads on all of your SM platforms. Generating a strong following means round the clock text interaction with users, helping to create the right image, while posts should be professionally compiled and posted often to engage the user. Get creative and make a short video to introduce you and your team to the world; people like to have a face to go with a name, while images and descriptions of previous projects are always well received. Facebook has an awesome business department and for a few dollars, your post will be fed to tens of thousands of users that are within the variables you select. Click here for reasons your business needs digital marketing.
- Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC) – The concept is simple, when a user clicks on a link, you pay the host an agreed amount; Google Ads is one very effective way to reach target groups, the ads appear right next to organic search results, with a detailed description of the business, along with a link to your landing page. In order to get the best out of PPC, you should enlist the help of a leading Australian SEO agency, one that has an impressive client list and let them create a pay per click campaign for you to consider.
- Link-Building – Google recognises inbound, outbound and internal links and one very successful way to put incoming links onto the web is to create an outreach blogging campaign; professionally written blogs that contain links to your landing page are posted on popular blogging platforms. All your links should be checked regularly – Google doesn’t like broken links and your site could be penalised while creating association links with other organisations is another good thing to do.
- Content Marketing – Your content is everything and it should be created by industry professionals, from your company website to your social media platforms, all content needs to be in line with your keyword campaign for maximum results. Original content that is engaging and informative is essential if you want to create the right impression and leaving this to the professionals means you can focus on customer service.
There’s a lot of information and resources from the Australian government regarding digital marketing, which you should investigate and with the right provider, your digital marketing plan with be on-point and deliver the traffic you need.